Principle of right of withdrawal
The CLIENT has the right to return the PRODUCT to the SELLER, within 14 (fourteen) calendar days within the receipt of the merchandise.
The withdrawal period expires within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the date the CLIENT physically takes possession of his PRODUCT.
If the CLIENT’s order includes several PRODUCTS, and if these PRODUCTS are delivered separately, the withdrawal period expires within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the date the CLIENT physically takes possession of the last PRODUCT.
Notification of the right of withdrawal
The CLIENT must notify his decision to exercise his right of withdrawal from this contract by sending our retraction form to : Ermax, 1074 avenue des Carrières, ZA de la Plaine du Caire III, 13830 Roquefort la Bédoule, France or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form to download, by clicking on the following link: Form
The CLIENT will return the item within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after having notified his decision to withdraw from this contract, to the following address: Ermax, 1074 avenue des Carrières, ZA de la Plaine du Caire III, 13830 Roquefort la Bédoule, France.
This deadline is met if the CLIENT returns the item before the end of the 14 (fourteen) days period.
The CLIENT will bear the direct costs for returning goods.
State of the returned item
The PRODUCT must be returned according to the SELLER’s instructions:
- The PRODUCT must be returned with all supplied accessories.
- The PRODUCT must be new and in perfect condition to be handed in stock and sold: it must have neither mounting trace nor scratch. Beware of screens, nose screens and windshields which can be micro-scratched in unsuitable packaging.
Accessories gone up on the motorbike will not be any more considered as new and will be neither retaken nor exchanged.
PRODUCTS are packaged in accordance with current transport standards, to ensure the maximum level of protection for PRODUCTS while the DELIVERY. CLIENT has to respect the same standards when he send back PRODUCTS to the SELLER. As such, CLIENT is encouraged to send back the PRODUCT in its original packaging.
Effects of the withdrawal
In case of withdrawal of the CLIENT, the SELLER agrees to reimburse the price of the PRODUCT(S), without excessive delay and, in any case, at the latest fourteen (14) days after the day the SELLER receives the returned goods.
The SELLER may refuse the reimbursement of the PRODUCT if this one is not returned according to the above-mentioned instructions. If the CLIENT wants then to recover its PRODUCT, he will have to pay transport charges and taxes generated by the re-DELIVERY.
A few PRODUCTS are neither retaken nor refunded. The CLIENT cannot exercise his right of withdrawal in the following cases:
- Screens, nose screens and windshields customized with silkscreen printing.
- Screens, nose screens and windshields different than clear, light smoked, light grey, light black, dark black and satin black.
- Products concerning vehicles of more than 10 years. We remind that a number of registration cards do not reflect the exact model year of motorcycle, and we caution you against the mistakes of the year (there can be a difference of 2 years between the registration year and the output one).
- Products made according to CLIENT’s specifications or clearly personalized.
Consult our Sales Terms and Conditions for details.
Roquefort la Bédoule, 16/12/16.